Thursday, March 18, 2010

"What’s the best way to keep communication with your friends?"

I am not sure if you are still looking for an answer or not but there is no answer posted in the DB or an answer slot so I answer.

I use the "Fave" feature to keep in touch with those who I want to contact more than others. You may have a lot of friends but you might only contact a few of them. To stay in touch with those few people go to your friends list. Next to your friend’s screen name and on the right you see "more actions". Click on that and select "Add to my faves".

Add those that you contact more than others to your "Fave’s list". Now, you can easily access them by going to "My faves" located in your My Askville and in the right column. You may also select "friends and faves" under "My Askville", and access your "Faves".

No comments:

Post a Comment